How to Treat Hemorrhoids With Home Remedies
Hemorrhoids are one of the most shared and troublesome affections that we can find. This is an inflammation of the veins of the rectum and anus which produces pain and genes, and the causes of which are very varied.
howtogetridofhemorrhoidstips.com gives you some tips on how to cure hemorrhoids with home remedies to relieve symptoms and feel better.
1.Before having recourse to home remedies, it is important to know what is the cause of the hemorrhoids to improve the situation. We will state the main causes of hemorrhoids:
- Constipation: This is one of the main risk factors for hemorrhoids because of the effort exerted to expel the saddle.
- The genetic factor: you will be more prone to suffer from hemorrhoids if a member of your close family suffers from it.
- Pregnancy: The last months of pregnancy and childbirth promote hemorrhoids
- The fact of staying many hours sitting and sedentary: People who work in an office and those who practice no sports are likely to suffer hemorrhoids
- Traffic problems are also a possible cause
- Bad habits during defecation: in addition to constipation, too much force during the evacuation of the stool is very harmful to the wall of the rectum.
- Some sports, such as cycling and horseback riding. It is recommended that people prone to hemorrhoids not perform these activities because of the pressure exerted on the anal region.
You may also be interested in: 5 Tips to Cure Hemorrhoids Through Sport
2. Aloe vera is one of the simplest and effective home remedies to improve the symptoms of hemorrhoids such as itching, burning, and inflammation. Cut a leaf of Aloe Vera and apply directly the liquid contained in the sheet several times a day on hemorrhoids, especially after evacuating. It is recommended to clean the area with the application thoroughly.
3. To de-ignite the area and avoid discomfort and bleeding you can use some traditional medicinal plants such as chamomile, white horehound, field horsetail or oak. Simply boil in a large pot a handful of these leaves for 5 minutes, then when the infusion has cooled, submerge the area completely for at least 10 minutes. You will notice a relief.
4. Blettes are another good ally to fight natural hemorrhoids. Only buy a bunch of blette in good condition, wash it well and put it to chill in the refrigerator for a while. Then apply the leaves directly to the area at least three times a day.
5. The potato is also an excellent and straightforward alternative to relieve the symptoms of hemorrhoids. Grate a potato in a handkerchief and apply to the area several times a day. This will ease your discomfort
6. Another home remedy for hemorrhoids is to boil water with two cloves, three bay leaves and three cloves of garlic. This combination is excellent for hemorrhoids relief. Let boil for 10 minutes, filter and let the liquid cool. Apply several times a day to the area using a compress.
This article is purely informative, and it does not have the capability to prescribe medical treatment or diagnoses. We invite you to visit the doctor if you have genes or a discomfort.
We recommend reading the article: Why I hurt the anus