Treat Hemorrhoids Quickly – 10 Natural Methods
Hemorrhoids are considered among the most severe health problems that affect us. This issue occurs in the veins of the anus and rectum so that it becomes swollen and inflamed.
The main causes that contribute to the onset of hemorrhoids are:
- Heredity ,
- A diet low in fiber,
- Lifting heavy objects,
- Lack of physical activity,
- Pregnancy and sitting or standing positions for long periods.
Hemorrhoids and Pregnancy – Is There a Solution?
Hemorrhoids are usually of two types: internal or external.
- The Internal hemorrhoids develop inside the rectum.
- The external hemorrhoids are located directly under the skin around the anus.
Common symptoms of hemorrhoids include blood clots or convulsions around the anus, bleeding accompanying stools, as well as irritation near the anal area.
Here are the best natural remedies for hemorrhoids:
Ice: Among the most recommended tips in the natural treatment of hemorrhoids is the use of ice.
Ice will help constrict blood vessels, reduce swelling and also help to reduce pain instantly.
Method: Put a bag or piece of ice partially wrapped in a cloth directly on the affected area for 10 minutes. Repeat this method several times a day until the symptoms disappear and the pain caused by the hemorrhoids. You can even use a small package of frozen vegetables such as peas or corn, put them in a towel and place them in the affected area. Do it for 20 minutes and three times a day.
Aloe Vera Gel: Aloe Vera is one of the best natural ingredients to treat hemorrhoids because it has anti-inflammatory properties and helps reduce the irritation caused by hemorrhoids. Aloe vera can also be used for both internal and external hemorrhoids.
Method: To treat external hemorrhoids, put some aloe vera gel in the anal area and begin to massage slowly. This simple treatment relieves pain and calms heartburn. For the treatment of internal hemorrhoids, cut the aloe vera in the form of small strips and make sure to cut the parts of the fork-shaped plant. Place the slices in a bowl and freeze them. Finally put the chips of raw aloe vera on the hemorrhoids area to relieve pain, burns, and itching.
You may also be interested in: How to use aloe vera to cure hemorrhoids
Lemon juice: Lemon juice contains many nutrients that can reduce the pain of hemorrhoids by strengthening the capillaries and blood vessels.
Method: Make cotton balls saturated with fresh lemon juice and put them in the affected area. At first, there will be some slight burning sensation, but after a few moments, the pain will gradually disappear. Instead, you can drink a glass of hot milk containing half a lemon juice. Repeat this procedure every three hours for best results.
Almond oil: Almond oil, is known for its softening properties and it is mainly used to treat external hemorrhoids.
Method: Make cotton balls and immerse them in pure almond oil and place them on the affected area. It hydrates and reduces inflammation, and relieves the burning and itching sensations around the anus.
Olive oil: Olive oil has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. It is mainly used to treat external hemorrhoids. It increases the flexibility of the blood vessels, which in turn helps to reduce inflammation and lessen the swelling of blood vessels in the anal canal.
Method: Use one tablespoon of olive oil per day as it will help reduce inflammation. Also, the presence of monounsaturated fatty acids improves the function of the excretory system.
Whole Grains: Try to eat a whole food products if you are suffering from hemorrhoids. These products contain a good amount of fiber, which is very useful in alleviating the symptoms of hemorrhoids and preventing bleeding. These nutrients help to cleanse the digestive system and prevent constipation.
High fiber foods can soften stools and increase their size, which helps reduce stress during defecation. Some of the best whole grain products include oats, barley, corn, and brown rice.
Honey: (Witch Hazel): Its medicinal properties will help you alleviate the discomforts associated with hemorrhoids as it can contribute to reducing inflammations of the blood vessels and thus relieve pain, itching, and swelling.
The method: Make cotton balls and immerse them in the honey then place them on the affected area.
Cider vinegar: Cider vinegar helps reduce swelling of blood vessels and reduces swelling and irritation of internal and external hemorrhoids. Make sure you use unpasteurized, filtered vinegar for faster results.
Method: In the case of external hemorrhoids, gently press the cotton balls embedded in the cider vinegar on the inflamed area. At first, there will be a burning sensation, but the itching and irritation will disappear afterward. In the case of internal hemorrhoids, add a tablespoon of cider vinegar in a glass of water and drink it at least twice a day. You can add honey to enhance the taste.
The tea bags Black: The tannic acid in tea is a kind of natural sedative that will help reduce the swelling and pain associated with hemorrhoids.
The method: Moisten a bag of black tea in hot water, remove it from the water and let it cool a little, then put the sachet moist on the swollen veins for 10 minutes. Do it twice or three times a day.
Drinking water: When you suffer from hemorrhoids, internal or external, you must increase the amount of water you drink. You should drink between eight to ten glasses of water a day. A sufficient amount of water helps cleanse the internal organs and hydrate your entire body. It also facilitates defecation and keeps stools softer. When you do not drink enough water or other fluids, the body cleansing process will be slow, and there could be an accumulation of waste in the intestines.
Advice for those who suffer from hemorrhoids:
- Monitor the cleanliness of your toilet to make it less likely to cause external hemorrhoids. For example, use of towels after entering the bath. These wipes are available in most grocery stores and can stay in the bathroom.
- If you suffer from painful hemorrhoid seizures, try frequenting the toilet several times a day, for ten minutes at a time. Also, you can get some relief by putting cold compresses on the affected area.
- Placing an ice pack on the hemorrhoids area is an easy solution that can help reduce the pain of hemorrhoids.
- You can suffer from hemorrhoids if you lift heavy objects. Then you should always avoid carrying heavy objects.
- If you are looking to relieve the pain of hemorrhoids, and you are suffering from obesity, be aware that excess weight in the abdomen increases the pressure in the veins. You can reduce this stress by weight loss and a high fiber diet, but avoid taking laxatives to lose weight.
- You can take fiber supplements every day, especially if you do not consume a lot of fruits and vegetables.
- You should drink plenty of water every day. This allows you to avoid the pain of hemorrhoids. Water is a wonderful remedy for constipation, and the lack of drinking water can easily cause hemorrhoids. So try to drink at least ten glasses of water each day.
- Avoid spicy foods and caffeine because this kind of food can cause intestinal irritation and worsening hemorrhoids.
- Do not rely on laxatives as they can help in cases associated with constipation so as to facilitate bowel circulation but they can not solve the problem of hemorrhoids.
- If you suffer from hemorrhoids, among the good ways to get some comfort when you sit down, is to use a pillow to give you more comfort in sitting position.
- Make a bath of warm water and sit in it. Water helps relieve the pain and inflammation caused by hemorrhoids.
- See Hemorrhoid No More Reviews! ” A simple and safe method to cure hemorrhoids in 48 hours “
We recommend reading the article: I have blood in the stool, is it serious?