The 9 tips to completely cure your hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids … a subject that has always been embarrassing! Indeed you have tried dozens of remedies, but unfortunately, you have not found a satisfactory result the proof you are still looking for. Are you looking for an effective method to cure your hemorrhoids? Do not worry after today because the solution exists!
You may also be interested in: HOW TO UNDERSTAND ITS DISEASE AND HEMORRHOIDS
Here are the magic tips that will help you a lot!
- Drink plenty of water: Water is an essential component of our body. It is considered a cure for constipation because it ensures the proper functioning of the process of digestion. It is therefore highly recommended by doctors and specialists to drink between 6 and eight glasses of water per day. This amount is almost equivalent to 1.5 liters of water. This has the role of preventing constipation which is the primary cause of hemorrhoids. So always keep your body well hydrated!
- A diet rich in fiber: It is to know that there are foods that can cause constipation because they can not be easily digested, and other foods that, on the contrary, prevent constipation as foods high in fiber. So, if you suffer from hemorrhoids, it is imperative that dietary fiber is sufficiently present in your daily diet. The importance of this nutrient is due to its ability to facilitate the intestinal transit which generates softer and later less painful stools.
The best food sources rich in fiber are mainly legumes, grains, vegetables, and dried fruits.
- No alcohol or caffeine: What you may not know is that there is a link between excessive consumption of alcohol and caffeine and the appearance of hemorrhoids. This is due to the ability of these two foods to limit the ability of the body to digest because of their dehydrating effect on the body. Be aware that if you consume a lot of alcohol and caffeine, you will eventually be vulnerable to constipation and hemorrhoids.
- Avoid many spicy foods: If you are suffering from hemorrhoids, then it is highly recommended for you to avoid spicy foods whenever possible. These can cause burning sensations in the anus during defecation and thus increase the inflammation caused by hemorrhoids.
- Practice physical activity: Regular physical activity is a very practical method that allows you to treat your hemorrhoids because of its ability to promote blood circulation. Yoga, swimming, and walking are the most recommended sports for those suffering from hemorrhoids. However, it is not advisable to practice intense physical activities or to lift heavy objects as this can make the situation worse.
- Try not to scratch: We all know that itching is among the most common symptoms of hemorrhoids. However, it is not advisable to scratch the affected area as this can aggravate the irritation and thus cause more severe complications such as injuries.
- Ice … It is beneficial: As you know, hemorrhoids are dilated veins of the anus. Ice is a very powerful method of helping you to reduce swelling and swelling and relieve pain thanks to its vasoconstrictive properties. You can proceed by directly putting a small bag filled with ice on the affected area, and you will feel immediate relief.
- Seat Baths: Among the equally effective solutions to cure hemorrhoids is the seat bath. Try daily to take a bath of the seat in lukewarm water for at least 15 minutes. This helps in reducing the inflammations and convulsions of hemorrhoids and relieving his pain. However, do not forget to dry the anal area with a clean and exceptionally tender towel.
- Do not force during defecation: Much straining during defecation can aggravate hemorrhoids. So try not to force yourself and also not to frequent the toilets that when it is mandatory to go. That is, you should only preserve the muscles of the anal region.
Try my dear readers to follow these tips, and I guarantee you will soon heal. In addition to this, I recommend an awesome book called Hemorrhoids Saviour. This book helped me personally to cure my hemorrhoids in less than a week. It contains all the information you need to know about hemorrhoids: its causes and symptoms as well as several tips that will allow you to treat them with simple tricks and especially 100% natural without resorting to any medication.
Similarly, there is another treatment of enormous efficacy and based on all-natural products without any other additive. This procedure is called Doctor Butler’s Hemorrhoid & Fissure Ointment, and it comes in cream which can relieve your hemorrhoidal pains and to calm your seizures and your burning sensation thanks to its anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties.
We recommend reading the article: Hemorrhoids Crisis: What Do I Do?