How to use aloe vera to cure hemorrhoids
The hemorrhoids are protuberances that appear in the anal area when the pressure of the veins in this area increases, making that they become inflamed and causes pain, itching, and tingling. Treatment may include creams or ointments indicated to reduce discomfort and inflammation, or even laxatives that will relieve the patient without much suffering. Nevertheless, it is also possible to reduce their symptoms thanks to certain natural products, among which the aloe vera holds the central role thanks to the multiple beneficial properties that it brings to cure this disease. Please follow this article on howtogetridofhemorrhoidstips.com and find out how to use aloe vera to cure hemorrhoids.
1. The aloe or aloe vera is one of the most used natural products to relieve discomfort caused by hemorrhoids and speed healing. However, what properties give it this power?
Soothing properties: Helps relieve the itching, and pain and reduce inflammation.
Wound healing properties Help to close open wounds and cleanse more quickly.
Restorative properties: regenerates the damaged tissues of the skin, favoring its recovery.
For all these reasons, aloe vera proves to be an excellent natural remedy for treating those protrusions that appear in the anal area and causing so much pain and tingling.
2. Now that you already know the properties of aloe vera to treat hemorrhoids, you need to know the different ways to use it. However, first make sure that this natural product does not cause you any allergic reaction when in contact with your skin, in which case you will not be able to use it.
3. A very straightforward and quick way to use aloe vera for hemorrhoids is to get a commercial aloe vera gel and apply it directly to the affected area. Most importantly, it is fundamental that you choose a gel as pure as possible, making sure that its formula contains a minimum of 95% aloe vera. You can apply it on external hemorrhoids before going to bed for it to take effect overnight.
In case you prefer to prepare yourself an aloe vera lotion, you will just have to follow the gestures of the article How to make aloe vera gel to achieve it quickly.
4. If you have an aloe vera plant at home, it will not be necessary to buy any gel or lotion marketed. You just have to cut a leaf of aloe, remove the thorns from the tips and wash it thoroughly. Then, using a knife and a spoon, remove some of the pulp that is inside it, and apply the liquid to the part affected by the hemorrhoids. You will feel immediate relief, and this will also help you to reduce bleeding in case there is any.
5. Finally, you also have the option to complete the topical treatment with aloe vera for hemorrhoids, taking an aloe vera juice, which provides a laxative effect facilitating evacuation with less hard stools. It is essential not to abuse the consumption of aloe vera juice, as this may cause adverse side effects, so before starting to take it, the advice of a specialist is recommended. Similarly, pregnant women and people with colitis, appendicitis, Crohn’s disease or intestinal disorders should avoid consuming it.
6. Besides aloe, there are other useful natural products to de-ignite the area and overcome the problem of hemorrhoids. Want to know them? Discover them in the article How to cure hemorrhoids with home remedies.
We recommend reading the article: Hemorrhoids Homeopathic treatment: is it effective?