How to Remove Hemorrhoids: 8 Effective Tips
Hemorrhoids are a kind of varicose veins that appear as a result of swelling of the blood vessels around the anus. Indeed, there are two types of hemorrhoids that are:
- Internal hemorrhoids: invisible and painful.
- External hemorrhoids: visible, painful, and bleeding.
The same person can wear these two types at the same time, but this is a rare case. The question that arises now is what to do when one has hemorrhoids?
Below is a list of the most effective remedies for treating hemorrhoids.
- How to get rid of hemorrhoids by fibers: Dietary fiber is considered the most powerful natural treatment to fight all hemorrhoidal diseases. Thus, a sufficient intake of grains is likely to rid you of hemorrhoids and prevent their reappearance because the fibers make soften the stool and facilitate the movements of the intestines. There are several natural sources rich in fiber such as fruits (especially peach, fig, pear) and vegetables, wholegrain bread, brown rice, cereals, and dried fruits.
- How to Remove Hemorrhoids from the Diet: Do you know that you can cure your hemorrhoids by yourself by adopting a particular diet? Yes, it is possible. You should only avoid all foods that are likely to cause constipation or at least reduce them as constipation is the primary cause of hemorrhoids. In the case of constipation, the stools become very hard, and small cracks develop in the rectum during stools. It is, therefore, advisable to minimize the intake of foods that cause constipation such as red meat cooked, as it takes a long time to be digested. Cakes, chocolate, pastries are also to be avoided because they contain many sugars and little fiber. Also, these foods can cause chronic constipation. You should also avoid all kinds of foods high in saturated fat or dehydrogenated oils because they cause not only constipation but also cardiovascular disease. It is also to be known that caffeine tends to cause constipation because it causes the body to dry, so it must be avoided.
- How to get rid of hemorrhoids by water: Water balance is a critical thing that you should never underestimate in order not to suffer severe consequences. Always keep your body hydrated so as not to suffer from constipations and hemorrhoids. Water promotes proper digestion of food and softens your stool. You can then make the latter exit quickly without making any forces. Thus, hemorrhoids will not appear.
- How to Remove Hemorrhoids by Honey: Honey is known for its medicinal properties and its important healing properties especially if it is a high quality, honey. It can be used to cure hemorrhoids due to its anti-inflammatory properties. The best way to use honey is to apply it directly to the affected area. Honey is an antibacterial, and antifungal. Also, it has soothing properties; it can then reduce the pains of hemorrhoids as well as inflammations. Do not forget to thoroughly clean the hemorrhoids and wipe them before applying the honey drops.
- How to make hemorrhoids disappear with plants: Phytotherapy is a method that has proven effective against hemorrhoids at all stages of the disease. Several aromatic and medicinal herbs can help you remove all the symptoms of hemorrhoids thanks to their excellent healing properties. Witch hazel, cypress, horse chestnut, oak, are good examples. All these plants can be used as herbal teas or also externally. They combat pain, itching, and all other symptoms by their calming, anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect.
- How to Get Hemorrhoids Disappeared by Sport: Many people think that physical activity in the event of hemorrhoid surges is a dangerous thing when it is not always the case. Only a few types of sports are discouraged such as body building, cycling, and other strength sports because intense muscular efforts and heavy objects make the hemorrhoids appear. On the other hand, regular and proper physical exercise is a good method to fight hemorrhoids. The sport improves remarkably the activity of the respiratory and circulatory system. Also, it tones the muscles of the abdomen. The recommended sports activities are walking, yoga, and soft gymnastics.
- How to Remove Hemorrhoids by Good Hygiene Practices: It is nice to know that your personal hygiene can help you heal your hemorrhoids or at least minimize their symptoms. Make sure your anal area is always clean and well dried. We recommend you to make baths with lukewarm water in a daily way. This will help you regain a sense of relief, but it is also important to dry the hemorrhoids with a clean, soft towel. However, it is always best to use wipes.
- Stop Hemorrhoids by H miracle: What you need if you suffer from hemorrhoids is to get away from sedentary life and follow a balanced schedule. That is why we invite you to follow the instructions of the successful Stop Hemorrhoids program of Holly Hayden. It is more than a set of treatment methods and advice, but rather they are rules of life. The book H miracle contains the best preventive measures against hemorrhoids crises as well as dozens of entirely natural care methods.
We recommend reading the article: Follow these tips to fight hemorrhoids