How to heal hemorrhoids fast by supplements
A very excellent proportion of the population will develop hemorrhoids during their lives. Many people are not aware they have them because hemorrhoids often have several symptoms. When they flare up, common home remedies for hemorrhoids may have more to offer than conventional treatments.
What is a hemroid
Hemorrhoids (also known as piles) are grown (varicose) veins in the anus or rectum. The Veins are vessels that return deoxygenated blood to the heart, but sometimes the law of gravity slows down this process in a lower half of the body. The blood can pool in veins, be stretching, and weaken them. Veins in the rectum and the anus were particularly susceptible. Not only are they in the lower body, but – unlike other veins – they do not have valves to stop the backward flow of blood. (Weak or faulty valves contribute to varicose veins in the legs.) the main reasons you can get hemorrhoids are:
- Straining at stooling
- Sitting a long time, especially on the toilet
- Genetic defects
- Chronic diarrhea
- Chronic constipation
- Pregnancy (see how to heal hemorrhoids after birth)
- Anal intercourse
- Older age
- Ascites of the liver
Symptoms of hemorrhoids
- Streaks of blood on toilet tissue.
- Bowel movements that are bloody and painful.
- Itching in the anal area.
- Painful bump on or near the anus.
- Mucous discharge from the anus.
How to heal internal hemorrhoids and external hemorrhoids by Supplements
Hemorrhoids is unpleasant, but you can take supplements to treat it
- Vitamin c / Flavonoids
Dosage:1000 mg vitamin c and 500 mg flavonoids 3 times a day.
Comment: Reduce vitamin c dose if diarrhea develops.
- Butcher’s broom
Dosage:150 mg 3 times a day.
Comment : Standardised to contain 9-11% ruscogenin.
Medical Advice:Swanson Butcher’s Broom (Standardized) 150 mg 120 Caps
- Zinc and Copper
Dosage: 30 mg zinc and 2 mg copper a day.
Comment: Add copper only when using zinc longer than a month.
Dosage: 1 tbsp powder dissolved in water or juice a day.
Comment: Be sure to drink extra water throughout the day.
Medical Advice:Viva Labs Organic Psyllium Husk Powder, 24 oz Bag
Dosage: 1 tbsp ground flaxseeds in a large glass of water each day.
Comment: Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
Medical Advice:Premium Gold Whole Flaxseed, 96-Ounce
- St John’s wort ointment
Dosage: Apply ointment 3 or 4 times a day, as needed.
Comment: Very beneficial when used after a bowel movement.
Medical Advice:Herb Pharm St. John’s Wort Topical Oil – 1 Ounce
How to heal hemorrhoids naturally
How to soothe piles
Supplements are meant to be used in connection with the high-fiber diet, and regular exercise. Fibre is of value in bulking up and softening the stool, which makes it easier to pass. The practice is essential in toning muscles that surround the veins; it also promotes regular bowel movements.
Unlike over-the-counter ointments, recommended vitamins, and herbs will aid in strengthening the veins, and minimizing irritation as they heal. In combination, try vitamin c, the flavonoids, and the herb butcher’s broom to help tone and shrink the veins.
How to reduce piles
The zinc plays a role in wound healing; copper is needed with long-term use of zinc, however, because zinc interferes with copper absorption. psyllium and flaxseeds are effective in easing passage of stool, when hemorrhoids are painful, apply an ointment containing herb St John’s wort many times a day, particularly after bowel movements. This cream helps to shrink swollen tissues, as does witch hazel lotion or extract, applied several times a day.
Best thing to do for hemorrhoids
- Increase the fiber intake by eating lots of fruits, vegetables, grains, and legumes.
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day. Fluid is important in preventing constipation associated with hemorrhoids.
- Breathe commonly when lifting weights, or heavy objects, or during the bowel movement. Holding your breath raises the pressure in the abdomen.
- A poultice made from elderberry soothes swollen veins and may relieve hemorrhoid pain. Grind up a small amount of the herb and mix it with enough warm water to make a paste. Spread the dough between two or three layers of gauze. Place the poultice against the anal opening and leave it in place for a few hours.
- Hemorrhoids can be the result of overzealous cleaning of the anal area, which inflames the veins. Practice good but gentle hygiene. Use wet toilet paper or special wipes to clean the rectal opening after a bowel movement.