How to cure hemorrhoids at home
Not everyone needs to see the doctor for their hemorrhoids. How to cure hemorrhoids home remedies? If the hemorrhoids are mild, soaking in the tub and practicing healthy bowel habits are enough. They make over the counter creams and preparations for hemorrhoids that work well for most people. How to cure hemorrhoids without surgery? Some of the great ways to treat hemorrhoids are listed below.
How to cure hemorrhoids at home fast
There are several excellent treatments for hemorrhoids. One of them is HemClear . This is a product which contains Witch Hazel, horse chestnut, Diosmin, Hesperidin, Oat Straw, Butcher’s Broom, Bilberry, Plantain, Rutin, Mullein Leaf, Red Root, Cayenne Pepper and ginger. These together give the product anti-inflammatory, astringent, vein strengthening and anti-swelling properties.
This product scores high among other remedies because it contains only pharmaceutical extracts of the ingredients listed below. The product is safe and potent; it is recommended by many practitioners of alternative medicine for hemorrhoidal relief. (see more)
Another product is Avatrol. This contains some of the same ingredients, except witch hazel, but the parts are not as high as with the above product. It contains the greatest ingredient list of all hemorrhoid products. It gets about a month of continuous use for optimum results. (See more)
Moreover, then there’s ZenMed. This is an external cream for use only in the treatment of external hemorrhoids. It contains witch hazel distillate, sage, rosemary, and rose essence, all of which soothe the itch and pain of external hemorrhoids. It cannot be used for internal hemorrhoids. (See more)
Hem-Relief is one of the oldest preparations for hemorrhoids available. It contains witch hazel and horse chestnut but little else. It does not include the purified extracts of ingredients than some other products with virtually the same ingredients. (See more)
Zinc Oxide is the same ingredient in ointments for infant diaper rash. It protects the chafing of hemorrhoid and dries out the tissue. Some doctors simply recommend using petroleum jelly to keep the moisture off hemorrhoid. (See more)
You can use suppositories made by Tucks for up to seven days when hemorrhoids flare but some of the ingredients in these suppositories are irritating to anal tissue if used too long. (See more)
Hydrocortisone 1 percent ointment is a corticosteroid medication that soothes the inflammation of hemorrhoidal tissue. It is recommended that you use these products for no longer than two weeks because they are capable of thinning the skin. (7 Preparation H For Hemorrhoids Reviews)
How to cure internal hemorrhoids
Preparation H Suppositories are used primarily for internal hemorrhoids. It contains preparations that soothe inflamed tissues and a vasoconstrictor called phenylephrine HCl that shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue. Because of the phenylephrine, it can be used for external hemorrhoids even though it is taken as a suppository. (See Preparation H Hemorrhoidal Suppository For Hemorrhoids Reviews)
Finally, you can use products that contain a local anesthetic. It numbs the area and gives you several hours of relief. Many people are allergic to these products, however, so it pays to talk to your doctor about them or do a test on less sensitive skin.
How to cure hemorrhoids naturally at home
- Try to sit in a tub with a fewer inch of lukewarm water at least thrice a day for 20 minutes each to decrease the inflammation. Be sure to dry the anal area afterward. (See Sitz bath for hemorrhoids)
- Be sure to drink much water and add more fiber to your diet. This will prevent constipation that always aggravates your hemorrhoids. By avoiding illness, you will be able to lessen pressure on your rectum, which in turn will reduce further discomfort, swelling and bleeding.
- You may use stool softeners to stop flare-ups, but once you have hemorrhoids, even moist stools may guide to infection and inflammation of the anus.
- Do not sit for extended hours or investigate to sit on a rubber or air donut (See more). Be sure to stay active and exercise daily to cure constipation and enhance your blood circulation. Be certain to have a bowel movement as soon as you have the urge. Keeping it will put the strain on the hemorrhoidal veins and may even induce constipation. (See How to cure constipation)
- Try the OTC ointments, creams, and suppositories for pain medicine. Remember, they will not cure hemorrhoids, but they will numb the area, thus decreasing swelling and inflammation. (See Doctor Butler’s Hemorrhoid & Fissure Ointment -hemorrhoid cream)