How to cure hemorrhoids at home fast
Looking for ways to relieve hemorrhoids quickly with home remedies and guaranteed methods? In this article, you are offered the 10 most recommended methods of treating hemorrhoids.
- The medicinal virtues of nature: Hundreds of natural plants have incredible medicinal properties, but unfortunately they are not well exploited. Aloe Vera is a good example. This plant has several therapeutic properties: it is at the same time anesthetic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and cicatrisante. As a result, this plant can effectively fight against hemorrhoids. It soothes inflamed areas and reduces pain and itching. If you succeed in extracting the Aloe Vera gel, you can, in this case, inject it directly into the rectum using a syringe. This will give you immediate results especially if you keep the Aloe Vera Gel in the fridge for a few hours before using it.
You may also be interested in: The top 3 Best hemorrhoid cushion Review
- How to relieve hemorrhoids with honey: Honey is one of the oldest treatments for hemorrhoids and all our ancestors used it to treat their seizures when none of these treatments today existed. Honey is known for its many medicinal properties and is ideal for soothing the symptoms of hemorrhoids seem its anti-inflammatory, restorative and healing properties. It is better to use rosemary honey or chestnut honey in the case of hemorrhoids with thrombosis. Honey can be applied directly to hemorrhoids by doing a gentle massage, as it can be used orally to combat constipation. Take a spoonful of honey and put it in a glass of warm water. This mixture is exceptionally effective against constipation.
- Calm hemorrhoids with icicles: Ice is an effective way to calm hemorrhoids. Thanks to its analgesic effect, it serves to reduce pain and to swell instantly and to give immediate relief. This analgesic effect is due to the vasoconstrictor property of ice. The directions for using ice cream are simple: take a small piece of ice and apply it directly to your hemorrhoids by doing a circular massage on the affected area. The more you apply this method, the longer the analgesic effect of the ice lasts. Try repeating it several times a day for fast relief of hemorrhoids.
- Cotton Underwear: It is best to wear undergarments made of 100% cotton for people with hemorrhoids with thromboses. Cotton does not interact with hemorrhoids because of its smooth texture and subsequently, it can not cause injury or inflammation in this sensitive area. On the other hand, other fabrics such as polyester or lace can have harmful effects. Also, to avoid making your hemorrhoids worse, try using soft wipes to wipe your hemorrhoids but do not use normal paper towels. These are also able to make wounds in your hemorrhoids.
- How to relieve hemorrhoids with essential oils: Essential oils have excellent healing properties. Examples include the essential oils of Geranium, Cypress, and Lavender which are the most used in the treatment of hemorrhoids. These three essential oils have excellent anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and soothing properties. They can be used to treat the symptoms of hemorrhoids by a gentle massage with a mixture of these three oils or by adding preferably sweet almond oil. Repeat this method 2 or 3 times a day, and you will notice that all symptoms will soon disappear.
- The diet against hemorrhoids: Do you know that you can permanently get rid of your hemorrhoids adopting a special diet? This is possible because our diet contains natural remedies that you may not know. Fibers are the main components that play a decisive role in human health. Dietary fiber has no nutritional value but serves to regulate intestinal transit and complete digestion of food. Usually, an adult needs to consume at least 25 grams of fiber a day to keep his digestive system in good shape. In the case where we consume less of this recommended fiber intake, there is a risk of problems of poor digestion and poor intestinal absorption of food. This can cause constipation, which in turn causes hemorrhoids attacks. So if you consume enough fiber daily, you will never suffer from constipation or hemorrhoidal diseases. The most fiber-rich foods are starchy foods, fruits, vegetables, whole grains and dried fruits.
- How to relieve hemorrhoids by laxatives: Laxatives can help you fight constipation if you can not change your eating habits and if you are forced to follow a diet low in fiber. There are natural laxatives that you can use in herbal teas such as fennel seeds or thyme. Honey is also considered a good natural laxative. It should be noted that there are also laxative solutions that are sold in pharmacies but make sure they are 100% natural before buying them.
- Fight against hemorrhoids through anal hygiene: To soothe the pain and itching caused by hemorrhoids, keep your anal area always clean. Clean this area daily with soaps of neutral pH to minimize irritation and inflammation. Do not forget to always dry the hemorrhoids after cleaning.
- How to relieve hemorrhoids with water: It is possible to cure hemorrhoids by merely keeping the body well hydrated. Drink 1.5 to 2 liters of water a day is an excellent method to help you fight against constipation and hemorrhoidal disease in general.
- How to relieve hemorrhoids by bi-flavonoids: Bi-flavonoids are substances that are found in fruits and vegetables but especially in citrus fruits. They are present in lemon, orange, tomato … They can strengthen the walls of the blood vessels. Bi-flavonoids then serve as preventive substances against hemorrhoids.
We recommend reading the article: How to soften stool quickly
If you are still looking for home remedies to relieve hemorrhoids, you will find dozens of other tips in the book Hemorrhoid No More Reviews ” A simple and safe method to cure hemorrhoids in 48 hours “. It is a book that you can use as a reference to permanently treat your seizures and without resorting to conventional medicine. It contains very effective home treatments, guaranteed, and having no secondary health risk. Even after treating your hemorrhoids, you can continue to follow the preventive methods provided in the book to prevent recurrence of seizures again.
Personally, I advise you to download it because it is my favorite treatment! It is now possible to download it at half price from our site. Do not miss the opportunity!