Truths hemorrhoids: The crises of hemorrhoids are a health problem known to everyone as a swelling of the veins of the anal area that can appear due to some factors such as constipation and lack of exercise. We often notice that hemorrhoids are attacking people with a very healthy pace of life and suffer no history of the disease. So how can we explain the emergence of hemorrhoids crises in these people who are not usually targets of this illness?
You know, at first, what is a crisis of hemorrhoids?
Relieve Hemorrhoids crisisThe crises of hemorrhoids are caused by an abnormal swelling of the hemorrhoidal veins are around the anus. This swelling can be due to several reasons such as diet, age, physical activity (either absent or excessive), constipation …
These seizures can manifest several symptoms such as itching, bleeding, abdominal pain, and irritation.
The appearance of these symptoms may be due to a condition of hemorrhoids as it can be associated with other diseases. A clinical examination is necessary in this case to ensure that these symptoms are due to hemorrhoids only and are not associated with other more serious conditions. However, this assumption should not be entirely ruled out. So what are the risk factors for this disease?
It corresponds to the transmission of a set of a generation of characters to another. The heredity is not just about the physical and behavior but also includes diseases. Therefore, hemorrhoids disease can, unfortunately, be passed from parents to children. Symptoms of the disease can not be expressed as a child, but after a while, they will appear especially when other triggers hemorrhoidal attacks (a stimulus). It is for this reason that hemorrhoids sometimes attack people who are not usually the target of this disease, and despite that they all follow the recommended hygiene measures against it.
The bowel habits (or irritable bowel syndrome)
Colopathy and hemorrhoidsThe irritable bowel syndrome or the IBS is a condition that can affect anyone. According to recent statistics, almost 19% of Europe’s population suffers from this condition knowing that women are hardest hit. These bowel disorders are usually caused by stress and hypersensitivity of the colon, and this is manifested by pain and abdominal cramps, bloating, and regular spasms. Hemorrhoids can occur in people who suffer from irritable bowel syndrome as a symptom of the disease. So to treat seizures hemorrhoids, in this case, it must first find a cure for irritable bowel syndrome because it is the leading cause of piles. Concerning the solutions, it is especially advised to avoid stressful situations and follow a good lifestyle and dietary regime. Avoid fatty foods, spicy foods, sweets, alcohol, and caffeine.
Cancer of the colon or rectum
Cancer of the colon or rectum and HemoroideDo you know the symptoms of colon and rectal cancers are very similar to those of hemorrhoids although they are two different diseases? The most common symptom of the two diseases is the presence of bright red blood in the stool. Most people suffering from anal bleeding believe that this symptom is only related to hemorrhoids but be careful as this can hide another health problem more serious than hemorrhoids. It will be necessary in this case to consult a specialist to conduct thorough examinations of the colon and rectum.
Hemorrhoid and SmokingHemorrhoidal flare-ups also have a direct relationship with smoking. It should be noted that smoking can cause weakened blood vessels in the anal area. The decrease in the tone of these increases the chance of developing hemorrhoids. In addition to that, tobacco attacks the respiratory system causing bronchitis and chronic cough. Coughing attacks are capable of increasing the pressure at the abdomen and subsequently cause hemorrhoidal attacks.
As you have seen, hemorrhoids can be caused by several factors which can be either innate as heredity or acquired such as smoking. However, you can prevent the onset of hemorrhoids by following these rules:
- Physical activity on a regular basis while avoiding the violent activities that require much strength.
- Follow strict hygiene rules and monitor healthy the anal area by making regular bath seat.
- Avoid smoking and reduce the consumption of alcohol and caffeine as far as possible.
- Prevent venous disorders using a walking exercise a daily basis to increase the tonicity of the veins.
- Wear under cotton clothing to avoid irritation.
- Opt for a diet rich in fiber (fruits and vegetables, whole grains, legumes, bran).
- Do not carry heavy objects.
- Do not take medications that can cause constipation as a side effect.
- Visiting a gastroenterology doctor whenever you notice the appearance of unusual symptoms.
- Remove all causes of stress.
- Drink between 1.5 and 2 liters of water every day.
- Do not stand or sit for prolonged periods.
- Avoid push hard during bowel movements.
- Spend as little time as possible to the toilet.
- Use a mild soap to wash the anal area.
- See Hemorrhoid No More Reviews! ” A simple and safe method to cure hemorrhoids in 48 hours “
You may also be interested in: how to cure hemorrhoids naturally without surgery and without using drugs?