Hemorrhoids: The Best Natural Remedies And Effective Treatments
The best natural remedies, supplements, and treatments to help you relieve and eliminate hemorrhoids once and for all.
Hemorrhoids: The Best Natural Remedies And Treatments
Hemorrhoids are varicose veins (dilated veins) of the anus or rectum. The veins being the channels which bring oxygen-deprived blood back to the heart, it happens that the laws of gravity slow down this mechanism in the lower part of the body. Blood sometimes stays in the veins, so that it distends and weakens them.
The veins of the rectum and anus are especially sensitive. Not only are they located in the lower body, but unlike other veins, they do not have valves to prevent blood flowing against the current. During this time, the weakness or defect of the valves contributes to the varices of the legs).
Many suffer or have suffered from hemorrhoids, although this disorder, often with discrete symptoms, sometimes goes unnoticed. In the case of a declared eruption, natural remedies may well surpass conventional treatments.
Hemorrhoids: Natural remedies, treatments, and recommended supplements
Vitamin C / flavonoids
Dose: 100 mg of vitamin C and 100 mg of flavonoids two times a day.
To know: you can take natural vitamin C in the form of acerola.
Dose: 10 drops of extract or 1 or 2 capsules twice a day.
Caution: choose a product titrated to 7-11% of ruscogenin.
Dose: 15 mg daily.
Caution: for a treatment longer than one month, choose a product containing 1 mg of copper.
Dose: 1 tsp. Of powder per day, diluted in water or fruit juice.
Caution: be sure to drink plenty of water during the day.
You may also be interested in: What is psyllium husk
Witch Hazel Powder
Dose: Apply 3 or 4 times per day, depending on your needs.
Namely: brings great relief after bowel movements.
Other Suggestions for Natural Remedies and Treatment for Cure Hemorrhoids
- Use a poultice of elderberry leaves to try to deflate the veins and soothe the pains caused by hemorrhoids: pile a few leaves and soak it with enough warm water to get a paste.
- Spread it between 2 or 3 layers of gauze. Apply the poultice to the anal region and leave it for a few hours.
- Treat your hemorrhoids effectively with vitamin E suppositories. Your pharmacist will make them order.
- Increase your fiber intake by multiplying portions of fruits, vegetables, cereals, and legumes.
- Drink at least eight glasses of water per day: the fluid prevents constipation associated with hemorrhoids.
- Breathe normally when lifting heavy objects or during stools: Holding your breath increases the pressure in the abdomen and may damage the veins.
The Benefits Of Natural Remedies And Supplements To Eliminate Hemorrhoids
The supplements recommended here will only be effective if accompanied by regular exercise and a high-fiber diet. Exercise makes it possible to tone the muscles that surround the veins, and the fibers have the interest of giving volume to the stools and soften them.
Unlike over-the-counter ointments, the recommended vitamins and plants here help to strengthen the veins and reduce irritation during treatment.
- Combine vitamin C, flavonoids and a plant called spiny broom to tone and tighten veins.
- Zinc plays a healing role and must be taken in the case of long-term treatment with copper, as it competes with it regarding absorption.
- If your diet is not high enough in fiber, or if you think you need to absorb more, take psyllium, which helps defecation.
If you have hemorrhoids, incorporate as many citrus fruits, berries, cherries and onions as possible into your diet. Excellent sources of fiber, these foods also contain flavonoids, useful for strengthening veins.
In the case of painful hemorrhoids, apply ointment witch hazel several times a day, especially after stool. This cream is also used to tighten the dilated tissues.
What are the main causes of hemorrhoids?
By exerting excessive pressure on the veins of the anus and the rectum, the stress produced at the time of the stool is the primary cause of hemorrhoids. However, obesity and pregnancy also weaken these veins. Excessive cleansing of the anal region can have adverse effects on hemorrhoids. Hygiene must be adequate, but delicate. Use moistened toilet paper or special wipes.
Not all experts agree on the direct influence of constipation on the appearance of hemorrhoids, but this disorder is undoubtedly an aggravating factor insofar as it involves a painful defecation. Studies have shown that frequent diarrhea also increases the risk of hemorrhoids. There are internal hemorrhoids and external hemorrhoids.
Prolonged standing or sitting stations can also cause hemorrhoids. Also, the muscles that help propel blood into the veins lose tone with age, which explains why hemorrhoids also affect the elderly. The predisposition to hemorrhoids finally seems to be hereditary.