HEMORRHOIDS: NATURAL SOLUTIONS WITHOUT TABOOS
Whether the cause is mechanical or chemical, this health disorder can affect all of us one day or the other. The most affected will be pregnant women, young mothers and people who suffer from chronic constipation. However, we also notice that stress can also be a cause for this little talked about problem. Very often considered taboo, one rarely want to talk about it to work, to his family or even to his friends. Sometimes the switch to the pharmacy may even be tricky.
I mean, of course, hemorrhoids. These small internal veins that usually help the sphincter of the anus to open during defecation take an unexpected destination, that of the outside. Indeed, these small venules must logically remain inside our body and not escape to form painful swellings at the level of the anus.
Although very handicapped, natural solutions exist. In a first step, it will be necessary to understand the mechanism that causes this disorder. Are you constipated? Alternatively, even stressed? Have you recently changed your diet? Do you have any problem in your life?
The analysis of the cause is always paramount for the remedy put in place to be most effective. Obviously, it will be essential to understanding, but it is also necessary to relieve the pain. Indeed, hemorrhoids are blistering of various sizes that can hurt and invalidate the person in his daily life.
LET’S SEE WHAT NATURE CAN BRING US AGAINST HEMORRHOIDS
Considered as grandmother’s remedies, the baths of the seat are nevertheless practical solutions which relieve the pains but which, also, help with the healing.
In a basin or bidet, put warm water (preferably body temperature) as well as three tablespoons of soy milk in which you will have diluted three drops of Cypress essential oil always green. In aromatherapy, this oil is renowned for treating venous congestions. Be careful, however, that it will be prohibited for pregnant women and that it is, also, hormone-mimetic. That is, it mimics the action of estrogens. Ladies, be vigilant if you have lived or are currently suffering from hormone-type cancer (breast, uterus, etc.).
When your preparation is finished, be sure to cover your body so that you do not get cold during the bath. This can be taken for about 20 minutes. After this treatment, remember to rest in a warm place, under the quilt for example.
You may also be interested in: 4 sitz bath for hemorrhoids ideas
This solution does not suit you or does not meet your expectations? Rest assured, it is not unique.
Here are some tips to overcome this sometimes annoying problem:
- Drink plenty of water with fresh lemon juice
- Advise a diet high in fiber to soften the stools.
- Avoid foods that are exciting and spicy like coffee or chili.
- Avoid sedentary lifestyle! Prefer to put your body into action by walking, swimming or any light sport. Avoid sports like bodybuilding that invites strong action not conducive to healing. Also, avoid cycling which may further hurt the sensitive area. Activate your body carefully and sparingly.
- Avoid relieving your pain with conventional analgesics. Prefer the cold – an ice cube placed on the hemorrhoids directly will reduce much more quickly and efficiently than a cachet of painkillers with known side effects.
- Clay poultices are also very useful in dealing with our hemorrhoids. In local application, in a thick layer, the treatment must act all night to be effective. This well-known natural remedy must be repeated several times until the painful symptoms are resolved.
- When passing toilets that can become nightmarish for some, avoid staying there long because hemorrhoids do not like it. Also, if you suffer from constipation, adjust a physiological position and do not push too hard when you go to stool because there are many risks of bleeding. Hemorrhoids thus irritated can also swell causing considerable pain.
- Think of detoxifying your liver … Its role is sometimes not insignificant in the appearance of hemorrhoids.
If despite these natural care and attention to your illness, hemorrhoids are still present after a week, go to your doctor because sometimes surgery may be necessary.
We recommend reading the article: HOW TO UNDERSTAND ITS DISEASE AND HEMORRHOIDS