Hemorrhoids that face the first symptoms – It is possible that many people of us suffer from hemorrhoids but do not know it. Some people carry signs of the disease but do not know exactly what to do to treat it.
Hemorrhoids that do In this article you will find all the steps that will help you cure your hemorrhoids that do to address this problem. For you to understand better what it is, please read this short definition.
Hemorrhoids are not a disease but as you think they are venous endings anus who present in all humans. The problem may appear when these veins swell in an exaggerated manner due to pressure exerted on the latter. Inflammation can also appear in the lower rectum. In this case, it becomes possible to talk about hemorrhoids crises.
These crises are widespread around the world and especially in adults regardless of gender. This is not a rare disease but rather, so do not think you / the one (s) who has.
The symptoms of hemorrhoids are not identical in all patients. It may differ depending on the physiology of the person, the stage of completion, and also the type of hemorrhoids, internal or external.
The most common signs are:
Pain during bowel movements or prolonged sitting.
- Sensations of burning and stinging in the anal termination.
- Itching crisis and uncontrolled need to scratch.
- Heavy bleeding that result in the release of a red blood during defecation.
- The sensation of discomfort especially during the release of stool.
- The appearance of a small hard mass in the termination of the anus in the form of a ball.
Hemorrhoids Symptoms The causes of such symptoms are many. The most important factors are:
- The repeated constipation.
- Pregnancy: Hormonal disturbances may affect the tone of veins hence the increase in blood pressure in the past and the occurrence of hemorrhoids.
- The works that require lifting heavy objects.
- A diet low in fiber and high in fat.
- Dehydration due to insufficient water intake.
- Obesity and lack of regular physical activity.
- Overuse of laxatives because they can irritate the membrane of hemorrhoids.
- The application of force during defecation.
- Arterial hypertension of the disease.
- Respiratory diseases that cause a chronic cough.
After having experienced the symptoms and if you still, think you are affected by hemorrhoids that do now to treat them?
The first step is to consult a doctor proctologist to make the necessary diagnostic and ensure there is a hemorrhoidal disease and not something else such as diseases of the colon and digestive system for example. The doctor can diagnose external hemorrhoids just watching while internal hemorrhoids need to be touched by the finger using a good glove. However, since this type of hemorrhoids is usually invisible and difficult to be affected, the doctor uses, in this case, a review of the intestines and rectum through the telescope.
After completing the diagnosis, the doctor will usually prescribe various treatments such as ointments, pills, suppositories … However, it is noteworthy that we advise you not to give confidence to medicines for the following reasons:
- They have low efficiency: they merely masking symptoms for short periods but the main cause of piles persists.
- They cost enormously expensive.
- They may have multiple side effects which are undesirable.
- There will be a possibility of drug interactions.
Aside from drug treatment for hemorrhoids that do to treat the disease?
We recommend you follow natural methods to cure hemorrhoids in a definitive manner and not to suffer adverse side effects of drugs and especially never think about surgical treatment processes. Here is a group of simple home remedies that feature high efficiency and above all 100% natural:
- Use essential oils: Some types of essential oils have shown a great effectiveness against hemorrhoids. They give you the opportunity to immediately reduce inflammation and itching due to anti-inflammatory and analgesic active ingredients they contain. You can make a sitz bath and massage the anal area with one of the following oils: Use Essential Oils
- essential chamomile oil
- Lavender essential oil
- The essential oil of geranium
- lemon essential oil
- The essential oil of cypress
- Plant sweet almond oil
- Follow a healthy diet: Try to maximize the share of fruit and vegetables in your diet and stay away from meals rich in sugar and fat, which can cause constipation. Caffeine, wine, alcohol is also strongly discouraged because they promote illness.
- Moisturize your body well: Do not drink less than two liters of water daily to keep your digestive system in good condition and that your stools are still soft and easy to make out.
- Do not carry heavy objects.
- Do not spend much time sitting.
- Practice sport.
- Make daily sitz baths.
- Massage your hemorrhoids by a small piece of ice.
Cure Hemorrhoids Without Hemorrhoid Surgery – Get Rid Of Piles Now
by Janet Pfeiffer
I have often read that the best way to cure hemorrhoids is hemorrhoid surgery.
This is frequently suggested by medical practitioners and laypeople alike as the most efficient way to get rid of hemorrhoids.
I wonder: On what basis is this advice given? Indeed not research.
I have studied hemorrhoids and other digestive disorders for more than 20 years and while it is true that hemorrhoid surgery can bring relief for most types of hemorrhoids – bleeding hemorrhoids, internal hemorrhoids, external hemorrhoids – it is not without its possible side-effects. Moreover, it is not without pain.
A hemorrhoidectomy can be an extremely painful operation. You will need pain-killers and time off work to recover. It can be a month or two before things begin to feel “normal” again.
Unfortunately, hemorrhoid surgery is not always 100% successful – I have consulted with many hemorrhoids sufferers who have had multiple operations, and have not been cured. The important factor most doctors and surgeons neglect to tell hemorrhoid sufferers is that hemorrhoid surgery is not a cure, as such – it is removing the symptom, which is the swollen vein.
If the actual cause of the hemorrhoid is not addressed, recurrences can and often do occur.
In my experience, hemorrhoid surgery can be avoided. During my many years of working with hemorrhoid sufferers, they often asked if there were any effective natural hemorrhoid treatments they could try before resorting to hemorrhoid surgery. The doctors always told them not to bother with such remedies.
There are many natural hemorrhoid treatments which will shrink hemorrhoids, stop bleeding hemorrhoids and reduce pain. While these do not necessarily offer a permanent cure for hemorrhoids, they do allow you to get on with life, while you treat the underlying causes.
There are many single supplements which will help address the actual reasons why hemorrhoids occur. These can assist in strengthening the veins and improving the digestive system – most hemorrhoids sufferers find many added health benefits from this, apart from a cure for hemorrhoids.
These supplements have been the subject of clinical studies which have shown extremely useful results. This is the reason I question why doctors advise hemorrhoid sufferers against the use of natural hemorrhoid treatments.
Find out more at Janet’s website www.hemorrhoids-saviour.com