Hemorrhoids Bleeding – Causes and Methods of Care
Do you have bleeding hemorrhoids? Do you often get embarrassed? Looking for an effective solution? So you are welcome to read this article word for word.
First of all, what are hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids are abnormal dilations of the blood vessels of the anal canal. This can be due to several factors such as constipation due to dehydration, increased pressure in the abdomen during defecation, pregnancy …
We can distinguish two classes of hemorrhoids based on their location:
- The external hemorrhoids: that lie under the skin outside the anus.
- The internal hemorrhoids: who are in the lower rectum.
It should be noted, however, that a single person can develop a single type of hemorrhoids or both.
Hemorrhoids are usually accompanied by pain in the anal area, itching, inflammation, burning sensations and also bleeding especially in the case of external hemorrhoids.
It should be noted that regarding internal hemorrhoids, bleeding occurs only during defecation and they are not usually accompanied by pain. A blood of bright red color can, therefore, be observed with the stool. On the other hand, in the case of external hemorrhoids, the latter bleed in the event of thrombosis and this is very painful.
Bleeding … what are they due?
Recall that hemorrhoids are very rich in blood vessels. During abnormal swelling of these veins, inflammations may appear, leading to bleeding, especially during the passage of the stool because of frequent rubbing of the latter with hemorrhoids.
You may also be interested in: Hemorrhoid bleeding: how to react?
How you should deal with this problem.
It is important to consult a doctor to do all the necessary examinations and diagnoses to prevent possible complications and also to ensure that bleeding is due only to hemorrhoids and not to another disease.
Below are some tips that can help you stop bleeding:
- Try never to scratch your hemorrhoids even in the presence of burning sensations because this action can worsen bleeding and even burst the hemorrhoids.
- Avoid hot seat baths: It is preferable that your seat bath be made in warm water as the hot water increases the vasodilation and facilitates bleeding and bleeding.
- Use small bags of ice and apply them directly to the affected area. The constriction of the blood vessels under the effect of the cold is a very efficient method that allows you to prevent haemorrhoidal bleeding.
- Proper hydration, as well as a diet rich in dietary fiber, are the two most recommended methods for getting rid of hemorrhoids. They help prevent constipation and stress during defecation. If the stools get softer, then their rubbing with the hemorrhoids during their passage is not going to cause any problems.
- Pay attention to surgical operations: Many people believe that surgery can stop bleeding and bleeding when it is the opposite. In some cases, these procedures can lead to serious complications such as chronic anal fissures, which are manifested by excessive bleeding. It is therefore recommended not to resort to these operations
However, it is recommended to try to treat these bleeds by natural methods that are both more efficient and also without any risk of possible complications.
We recommend reading the article: Hemorrhoids: How to respond to a crisis?
To do this, I advise you to try these two approaches:
Jessica Wright’s famous Guide to Hemorrhoid No More: This is a small book that contains a multitude of tips and procedures that will help you get rid of your hemorrhoids and bleeding problems in a definitive way. Do not think you will find the names of some effective medications for hemorrhoids … No! This guide contains tips that are much more effective than drugs. It is available electronically, and you can download it at any time.
Hemapro products: They come in two different medicinal forms: capsules and cream. The combined action of these two types can give you very quick reliefs because of its anti-inflammatory power that can help you heal the bleeding. These two products are also of natural origin. They are based on medicinal plants like Aloe Vera.
Hemapro products have a money-back guarantee of up to two months if you are not satisfied.