Doctor Butler’s Hemorrhoid & Fissure Ointment -Hemorrhoid Cream Review
(FDA Approved Maximum Strength Pain Relief with Organic Healing Formula)
I have often read that the best way to remedy hemorrhoids is hemorrhoid surgery. This is often suggested by medical practitioners and laypeople alike as the most efficient way to get rid of hemorrhoids. However, Doctor Butlers Hemorrhoid and Fissure Ointment can resolve symptoms as well as prescription products but is available over the counter (at an over the counter price!).
Doctor Butlers Hemorrhoid and Fissure Ointment promoted healing of anal fissures and inflamed hemorrhoid tissues which contribute to bleeding and cause unhappiness. Dr. Butlers is produced at an FDA certified manufacturing facility, is achromatic and odorless.
ACTUAL PATIENT TESTIMONIALS:
” I would just like to say that Doctor Butler’s Fissure& hemorrhoid cream is amazing! Easy to use – Fast acting – No mess.”
” The amazing part about Doctor Butler’s Fissure& hemorrhoid cream is that it works better than anything else I have tried before.”
“I have relief with Doctor Butler’s Fissure& hemorrhoid cream that lasts throughout the day” ” Until I have tried Doctor Butler’s Fissure& hemorrhoid cream, I was sure that I was going to need surgery to correct my problem.”
“Thanks for making such an excellent product (Doctor Butler’s Hemorrhoid and Fissure Ointment) at a great price!”
“I had a problem that was only getting worse with the prescription my medic prescribed. Since using Doctor Butler’s Fissure& hemorrhoid cream, my condition is under invigilate. Thanks!”
“I have tried everything else on the mart. Nothing worked! With Doctor Butler’s Fissure& hemorrhoid cream relief was fast and practical. Also, it is clear and odorless. Thanks for all the help!”
” I just thought you should know I am completely satisfied with Doctor Butler’s Hemorrhoid and Fissure Ointment. I had symptoms that were very vexatious to me. Now, they have all but recovered. WELL DONE!!”
” I have needed Doctor Butler’s Fissure& hemorrhoid cream!!! I have had problems for so long. Doctor Butler’s works great and so fast. Thanks for all the help.”
- Proctologist developed ointment prevent, soothes irritated external and internal tissue
- Helps to alleviate pain instantly, burning, itching, and swelling
- Bio-enhanced with organic herbs, minerals, and amino acids
- “Leave the ache behind” with maximum energy ointment
- Made in the USA, this product reduces or eliminates symptoms FAST!
*For external and intrarectal use
*Do not exceed recommended dose unless directed by a physician.
*Ask a doctor before use if you have: Allergies to any of the components of this product Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate Diabetes, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Thyroid Disease meanwhile taking a prescription for high blood press, or depression
Helps relieve the anorectal symptoms associated with hemorrhoids (ache, soreness, burning, itching) Temporarily reduces the swelling associated with irritated hemorrhoidal tissue and other anorectal disorders Tra Amie to de Las hemorrhoids
Lidocaine USP 4.0% Analgesic (pain relief), Phenylephrine HCl 0.25% (vasoconstrictor) Inactive Ingredients: Algae Extract, Aloe Vera Oil, Ascorbic Acid, Calendula Oil, Cholecalciferol, Ginseng Extract, Gotu Kola Extract, Horse Chestnut Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrocortisone USP, Lysine HCl, Methylparaben, Mineral petroleum, Octyldodecanol, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Pomegranate Extract, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Pyridoxine HCl, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica, Sodium Propoxyhydroxypropyl Thiosulfate Silica, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Zinc Oxide
Children: under 12 years of age consult your pediatrician.
Adults: apply to the affected area up to 3 times daily. Clean affected area with gentle soap and warm water, rinse thoroughly, and then gently dry (pat or blot with tissue or soft cloth before use) To use dispensing applicator, open tube seal with top of cap, attach applicator to tube, lubricate well, gently insert part way into anus and squeeze tube to deliver medication. Cleanse applicator with gentle soap and warm water
- Apply Doctor Butler’s to soothe, protect, and reduce swollen tissue (you may opt to use an over the counter “topical starch” suppository to insert ointment instead of supplied applicator
- Follow a high fiber diet including whole wheat cereals, bran, fruits, and vegetables. Avoid spicy foods, nuts, seeds, corn, popcorn, caffeine, dairy products and alcohol.
- Drink 6-8 glasses of water daily.
- Use a “psyllium” bulking agent available at grocery stores.
- Drink 2 Tablespoons of mineral petroleum daily as a lubricant (for two weeks only since it decreases vitamin absorption when taken long term).
- If you have noticeable hemorrhoids on the outside, apply warm witch hazel (not burning) which has been heated in the microwave. Do this for 15 minutes 3 to 4 times daily.
- If you use an Aloe based “wet wipe” to cleanse after bowel movements, enamel with a thin layer of Doctor Butlers before use.
- Make a date as soon as possible to see your physician to rule out other disorders that may be present as well as hemorrhoids and fissures.
Find out more about Home remedies for hemorrhoids