Food to go to the saddle
The difficulty in evacuating is a situation familiar to many people. Having a sedentary lifestyle, drinking a little water, having bad habits when going to the bowel and small fiber intake are the main causes of constipation. One of the important factors to alleviate this problem is to change the diet, that is why on howtogetridofhemorrhoidstips.com we give you a list of foods to go to the bowel that will help you fight constipation. Moreover, you feel much better.
1. Among the best foods to defecate, the nuts stand out significantly in providing sharp fiber intake that regulates intestinal transit and improves the frequency of depositions.
Peanuts, almonds, pistachios and walnuts are an excellent alternative. However, it is important to remember that these products are high in fat, so you should only consume one handful per day, always in its original presentation, without salt or added sugar.
2. The vegetables are great foods to defecate, among them note the artichoke with 10% of fiber per each 100 grams, broccoli, spinach, chard, and carrots, which will help you improve your digestion and you Feel much better.
Vegetables that consume with the skin, such as zucchini or eggplant, also offer good fiber intake.
3. If you are looking for food to go to the saddle, then it is important to incorporate your diet into fresh fruit. Among those that offer a better fiber intake, there are kiwi, fruits of the woods like raspberry or blackberries, pomegranate, orange, and plums.
4. The whole grains provide a significant intake of fiber to our diet which is why we must consume them daily if we want to improve our digestion. Rice, oats, canary seed, rye and oat bran are an excellent alternative that will help you to go to the saddle regularly.
5. Among the foods to go to the saddle, one must also highlight the legumes which thanks to their high content in fibers are very useful to fight constipation. Lentils, chickpeas, beans, peas or green beans are great alternatives to include in your diet.
6. These are some of the alternatives to include in your diet to go to the saddle on a regular basis. However, there are other measures to improve intestinal transit, to know them we invite you to consult our article on how to treat constipation.
We recommend reading the article: What to eat in case of hemorrhoids