Chamomile, a natural treatment for hemorrhoids
In a period of 2 to 7 days, the symptoms disappear, although the inflammation can last nearly a month. Chamomile tea prevents hemorrhage and promotes healing.
Hemorrhoids are a taboo subject for many people. Apparently, no one wants to talk about what happens in an intimate part of our body. In reality, hemorrhoids are much more than a common illness. They bring with them many annoyances, as well as an intense pain that increases as time passes. Proper treatment can quickly stop your discomfort. So why not talk about it? You will be able to find information and treat yourself properly!
Chamomile is a plant that can be found very easily in any garden. It also has high medicinal properties, and among these, there is the reduction and elimination of hemorrhoids. In this article, we offer you four natural remedies based on chamomile to remove hemorrhoids!
Hemorrhoids, what is it?
When the veins of the rectum and anus are inflamed, the cushions of the submucous tissues project outwards. This is where hemorrhoids or piles are created. In fact, these pads contain the veins and superficial arteries of the anal canal. Under normal conditions, three bearings or bearings are located: one on the right side wall, one on the left side wall and another one in the middle of the duct. They participate in the fecal restraint mechanism.
The emergence of hemorrhoids is due to various causes. Once they have emerged, the problem may be repeated in the future, and it is very likely. If we do not avoid the risk factors, we will see these hemorrhoids again.
Factors that can cause hemorrhoids
- Constipation: In some cases, it can become chronic. Inflammation is caused by compression of the veins in the anal canal.
- Hereditary factors: One is then more likely to suffer from hemorrhoids.
- Pregnancy: Particularly in recent weeks and during natural delivery, pressure and stress cause intestinal inflammation.
- Aging: The rectal sphincter loses strength.
- Diarrhea: It causes irritation.
- Obesity: This is due to increase abdominal pressure on the pelvic floor.
- Positions held for too long: Standing or sitting for extended periods of time may cause inflammation. It is entirely typical in many professions: computer scientists, office workers, taxi drivers, etc.
- Portal hypertension: There is an increase in pressure in the porta system.
The abuse of laxatives: This produces irritation
Meals rich in spikes, spices or salt: This causes inflammation of the intestinal and rectal mucosa.
How to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids
It is precisely the symptoms of hemorrhoids that make the disease so difficult to bear. Sometimes it may be necessary to perform surgery carried out by medical specialists. However, very often, symptoms can usually be relieved by natural remedies. We will, therefore, offer you four chamomile treatments. They are easy to do and very effective, but first, you have to be sure that you suffer from this disease.
Symptoms of Hemorrhoids
- An intense pain around the anus
- Bright red blood in the stool, on the toilet paper or in the bathroom. There are other causes of anal bleeding, so this symptom should be combined with other symptoms.
- Black stools. Caution: Some medications such as bismuth or certain foods such as spinach or squid can also cause black stools.
- A burning sensation and itching in the rectum.
- Constant anal moisture.
- Spots and marks on underwear.
- Very rarely, it can also be a bad odor, incontinence, of gas, and in more extreme cases of incontinence or partial fecal.
- Now that you know the symptoms, you should know that hemorrhoids need at least seven days to flare off. It is very rare that this happens before. However, discomfort and pain can be relieved quickly. For this, you should use chamomile as a natural treatment for hemorrhoids!
You may also be interested in: Hemorrhoids that face the first symptoms
Chamomile: A Natural Treatment For Hemorrhoids
Chamomile has multiple healing properties. Indeed, it is considered a calming excitement nervous, and an antispasmodic, tonic, digestive, anti-rheumatic and anti-inflammatory effective. In other words, it is actually medicinal! Also, chamomile is also very effective in relieving hemorrhoids. We will, therefore, propose you these four remedies with chamomile base. Choose the one you want and start at last to heal your evil!
Remedy # 1: Chamomile and roses
This ointment is very useful: it reduces the hemorrhoids and also makes them disappear. You must take a 250 ml jar of wheat germ oil. Then put 10 g of camomile powder and petals of 2 roses. You can then cook on a low heat this mixture for one hour. The whole is then filtered with a colander. The preparation obtained is mixed with 20 g of beeswax and 20 grams of lanolin. This ointment should be stored in a sterile bottle (with boiled water) until it cools. Once it is solid, it is applied to the hemorrhoids daily until the problem is relieved.
Remedy # 2: Chamomile oil
Buy a small bottle of camomile oil and apply it directly on the hemorrhoids, until the symptoms of the infection are relieved.
Remedy # 3: Chamomile Infusion
It is wonderful for the pain! This treatment effectively relieves hemorrhoids. This is taking a sit-down bath with chamomile infusions. You can prepare it by pouring a handful of flowers into three liters of boiling water. Then let it rest for ten minutes. This preparation is then filtered to mix with lukewarm water in the bidet. The bath should last fifteen minutes. Do it daily to note an improvement.
Remedy # 4: Chamomile tea
This treatment reduces anal inflammation. It stops small hemorrhages and promotes healing. To prepare it, you need to boil a handful of chamomile leaves in a liter of water for ten minutes. Then let cool. Use this preparation to wash your hemorrhoids as needed.
With these remedies, the symptoms should disappear over a period of 2 to 7 days. Inflammation, meanwhile, will be totally relieved in less than a month.
Avoid the onset of hemorrhoids!
Sometimes, hemorrhoids appear without warning. However, we can still adopt some measures to try to prevent this inflammation of the rectum and anus.
- Avoid sedentary lifestyle. Exercise should be done at least three times a week for half an hour (walking or running) as it improves blood circulation.
- You should enrich your diet with fruits, vegetables, and whole foods, all of which avoid constipation.
- Do not eat meals too seasoned, prickly or too greasy.
- Avoid drinking alcohol.
- You also need to lose weight.
- Above all, you should drink plenty of water. This is important to promote blood circulation.
By following all these tips, you will have a healthy life without Hemorrhoids!
We recommend reading the article: Treat Hemorrhoids Quickly – 10 Natural Methods