5 tips for an anti-hemorrhoid diet
It is sure that every adult has had to deal with hemorrhoids, at least once at some point in their life. Although various anti-hemorrhoids drugs exist, the diet is still the best way to fight against this disease because it is the least risky method.
In this article, you will find a diet that will help you naturally relieve your hemorrhoidal seizures.
Do you know that there is an inseparable link between hemorrhoids and constipation? The latter seems to play a significant role, and it is estimated that it is the primary cause of more than 75% of cases of hemorrhoids crises in the world. In general, constipation occurs when one does not consume enough dietary fiber. According to nutritionists, adult women need at least 25 grams of fiber each day while men need more than 30 grams a day. However, unfortunately, out of ignorance indeed, one consumes daily only half of this quantity. What are the most high-fiber foods?
- Fruits: Apple, peaches, apricots, plums, strawberries, coconut, and pears are particularly favorite (since an 80-gram pear contains almost 4 grams of fiber). Dried fruits like fig and plum are also very rich in fiber.
- Fresh vegetables: Fiber is also present in fresh vegetables such as white and red beans, lentils, chickpeas, carrots, peas, potatoes, spinach, and more particularly eggplants and lettuce.
- Complete Cereal Products: It is known that these products contain high proportions of soluble and insoluble dietary fiber. Examples include bran, wheat, wholemeal bread, oats, rye. It is good to know that the fibers should not be introduced abruptly into the diet but rather by step to avoid shocks.
- Dried fruits: Also think about dried fruits especially nuts, cashews, hazelnuts because they also promote good intestinal transit and prevent constipation problems because of their high fiber content. It should be noted that only the almond is not recommended for people with hemorrhoids so be careful.
We recommend reading the article:
2) Moisturize your body
Proper hydration is the key to life without constipation and hemorrhoids. This tip will help you to reduce the problems of the intestinal transit and to facilitate the digestion of the food moreover; the water contributes to the optimization of the action of the fibers. It is also important to know that nutritionists recommend drinking enough water even if you are not thirsty. You should preferably drink 2 liters of water a day to fight against hemorrhoidal diseases.
3) The excitants are to be eliminated!
Excitants such as coffee, energy drinks, and alcoholic and carbonated drinks can also cause hemorrhoidal breakouts because they can irritate the rectum. It is then preferable to substitute these liquids with fresh juice, green tea, or herbal teas.
4) Control your appetite!
Do you know that being overweight can cause hemorrhoids attacks? That is why you need to eliminate kilograms beyond your ideal weight. Think of green fruits and vegetables instead of pasta, candy, and fat because they are known for their high constipating power and high-calorie content.
You may also be interested in: Use Paleo diet to treat hemorrhoids
5) Some foods to avoid!
If you suffer from hemorrhoids attacks and you want to cure them by the diet, then you must remove these foods from your plate because it is no longer time to be greedy:
- The spicy dishes.
- The mustard.
- The banana.
- The wine.
- Red meats.
- The dirty.
Get treatment without drugs … It is possible!
If the pains are intense and you can not support them, you can, in addition to the tips mentioned above, think of calming them naturally.
Have you ever heard of Hemorrhoids Saviour book? It is a genuinely awesome book that has replaced the most effective drugs against hemorrhoids. The Hemorrhoids Saviour book contains enough information about anti-hemorrhoid diets. Detailed, accurate and precise information so that you can radically cure your hemorrhoids with home remedies that you will discover for the first time. Regarding the safety of the treatments, you are guaranteed that they do not represent any danger or risk to health because all methods have been tried beforehand by people with hemorrhoids and have proven their effectiveness.
The treatment methods mentioned in the book are all natural and only relate to the hemorrhoids-diet report. You will find chapters that explain in a detailed way how you can cure your hemorrhoids by merely changing your diet and without resorting to medications that are only a method of temporary relief.